Loxi extensions play with heat better then any bundles on the market. Stylists love how their flat irons move through Loxi hair like butter. After wash it will bounce right back to it's original texture. That's what you can expect from pure, uncut, hair.
*Pro tip: The wave pattern in human hair is maintained by it's "elasticity". Hair is one of the most resilient fibers in the universe and can withstand numerous heatings without losing elasticity. That said, straightening your hair excessively will cause even the strongest strands to break down, lose it's wave pattern, and eventually become damaged.
Completely unprocessed means all our hair is natural tone which ranges from 1B (Very dark brown) - light brown. From there, it can be custom colored all the way up to a platinum blonde. We recommend using Olaplex when lifting hair to extremely light shades to prevent damage.
The way hair grows out of your head is the best it gets! Its strong, tangle free, and plays extremely well with heat and color! Hair that has been collected in this same state offers you the most natural looking, versatile, and long lasting product on the market.
90% of the world's hair supply actually comes solely from India. Why? It's in the Hindu culture to contribute hair throughout the year for spiritual practice.That means most hair labeled as Brazilian or Malaysian are marketing terms for Indian hair that has been processed to look and feel different. (#wheresallthebaldbrazilianwomen)
Moisture is the key. All hair strands contain 15% water when they're at their healthiest. Hair that stays moisturized will remain healthy, sleek, manageable, and beautiful for years. Hair that dries out often will break, shed, tangle, have split ends, and be difficult to manage.
Tips to keep your hair moisturized:
1) Wrap your hair at night
2) Use coconut oil as a pre-poo - Women in India have used coconut oil for centuries and for good reason, it's one of few oils that don't just coat the outside of your hair, but actually moisturize every strand from the inside out. Apply a dime size amount of Trader Joe's coconut oil and spread through hair before washing. Let it soak for 10 mins then wash. Your hair will look and feel great when you're done.
3) Don't play with your hair. If you like constantly running your hands through your hair, don't. The less tension your hair takes on, the better.
4) Take it easy on the heat - Turn up the heat when you walk in the room. Just not with your flat iron.
5) Rotate looks in your hair closet - Taking your extensions out regularly and letting your natural hair breath or switching up for a different look is not only best for your extensions, but also your natural hair.
Natural hair gets "frizzy" when it's dry (think of your own natural hair). To bring your bundles back to a defined and smooth look, simply conditioner wash or complete wash your bundles and it will be pop right back into it's full glory.
We've all been paired with bundles we just don't click with. It happens. Let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund/exchange on any Loxi product. Returns are easy and shipping's always on us.
Exchange - Items can be worn, cut, and colored (Limit 1 exchange per order)
Refund - Products must be unused and in the same condition as when received to be eligible for refund.
Easy Process -
1. Shoot us a message using the bubble in the lower right hand corner of the site. Tell us you want to return.
2. We'll email you a pre-paid shipping slip for you to ship back your products.
3. Once received, the package will be examined and the refund/exchange will be initiated.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Contact us.Contact